MARANATA !!!

MARANATA !!!

Friday, January 14, 2011

FRANCIS CHAN on His Recent Experience in Asia

Francis Chan on His Recent Experience in Asia

Permalink

This is the second post in a question and answer series with Francis Chan (read the first).

For the end of 2010 you and your family sort of unplugged and spent a couple of months serving in Asia. Could you tell us about what that time was like? What is God teaching you through that experience?

It was a wonderful time of ministry and learning for my family and me. I learned so much from the believers overseas. There is a focus and a seriousness that comes with persecution. I was deeply influenced and encouraged by our brothers and sisters in difficult situations.

I believe the Lord is teaching me that we can and must have that kind of devotion to him even in a place where there is little persecution.

Register now for the 2011 Conference for Pastors.

No comments:

Post a Comment