MARANATA !!!

MARANATA !!!

Friday, June 25, 2010

JONI'S FAVORITE HYMNS

Joni's Favorite Hymns

Spend time with me, and I'll have you singing along on a hymn – I love the words to the old hymns! When I was first injured and laying in my hospital bed in the dark, I would chase away fear by softly singing my favorites. God used the timeless words of those beautiful hymns to lift my spirits and draw me close to Him. So click on a couple I’ve posted here and sing along!

  1. A Might Fortress Is Our God
  2. All The Way My Savior Leads Me
  3. Amazing Grace!
  4. And Can It Be That I Should Gain
  5. Angels From The Realms Of Glory
  6. Angels We Have Heard On High
  7. Be Thou My Vision
  8. Beneath The Cross Of Jesus
  9. Breathe On Me, Breath Of God
  10. Christ The Lord Is Risen Today
  11. Come, Thou Long-Expected Jesus
  12. Guide Me, O Thou Great Jehovah
  13. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
  14. He Leadeth Me: O Blessed Thought!
  15. He Was Wounded For Our Transgressions
  16. Holy, Holy, Holy!
  17. How Firm A Foundation
  18. I Know Whom I Have Believed
  19. Immortal, Invisible, God Only Wise
  20. It Is Well With My Soul
  21. Jesus, Keep Me Near The Cross
  22. Jesus Paid It All
  23. Jesus, Thy Blood And Righteousness
  24. Lead On, O King Eternal
  25. Let All Mortal Flesh Keep Silence
  26. Lo, How A Rose E'er Blooming
  27. Love Divine, All Loves Excelling
  28. Man Of Sorrows! What A Name
  29. More Love To Thee, O Christ
  30. My Faith Has Found A Resting Place
  31. My Jesus, I Love Thee
  32. O Come, All Ye Faithful
  33. O Come, O Come, Emmanuel
  34. O Little Town Of Bethlehem
  35. O Love That Wilt Not Let Me Go
  36. O Sacred Head, Now Wounded
  37. O The Deep, Deep Love Of Jesus
  38. O Worship The King
  39. Once In Royal David's City
  40. Silent Night! Holy Night!
  41. There Is A Fountain Filled With Blood
  42. Up From The Grave He Arose
  43. Were You There?
  44. What Child Is This
  45. What Wondrous Love Is This
  46. When He Commeth, When He Commeth
  47. When I Survey The Wondrous Cross
  48. When Morning Gilds The Skies

You can download all the hymns in a single PDF: Joni's Favorite Hymns

http://www.joniandfriends.org/jonis-corner/jonis-favorite-hymns/

No comments:

Post a Comment