MARANATA !!!

MARANATA !!!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

HYMN I Love Thy Kingdom, Lord

I Love Thy Kingdom, Lord

Download

churchcamp2010

This was our Church Camp 2010 Theme Song. The theme of our church camp this year was “To Build and To Connect”.

Lyrics: Timothy Dwight
Music: Aaron Williams

I love Thy kingdom, Lord,
The house of Thine abode,
The church our blessed Redeemer saved
With His own precious blood.

I love Thy church, O God.
Her walls before Thee stand,
Dear as the apple of Thine eye,
And written on Thy hand.

For her my tears shall fall
For her my prayers ascend,
To her my cares and toils be given
Till toils and cares shall end.

Beyond my highest joy
I prize her heavenly ways,
Her sweet communion, solemn vows,
Her hymns of love and praise.

Sure as Thy truth shall last,
To Zion shall be given
The brightest glories earth can yield
And brighter bliss of Heaven.

  • Share/Bookmark

Print This Post Print This Post

No comments:

Post a Comment