MARANATA !!!

MARANATA !!!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

HYMN-Must I Go And Empty Handed?

Must I Go And Empty Handed?

June 26th, 2010

Download

Lyrics: Charles C. Luther
Music: George C. Stebbins

“Must I go, and empty handed,”
Thus my dear Redeemer meet?
Not one day of service give Him,
Lay no trophy at His feet?

Refrain:
“Must I go, and empty handed?”
Must I meet my Savior so?
Not one soul with which to greet Him,
Must I empty handed go?

Not at death I shrink or falter,
For my Savior saves me now;
But to meet Him empty handed,
Thought of that now clouds my brow.

O the years in sinning wasted,
Could I but recall them now,
I would give them to my Savior,
To His will I’d gladly bow.

O ye saints, arouse, be earnest,
Up and work while yet ’tis day;
Ere the night of death o’ertake thee,
Strive for souls while still you may.

  • Share/Bookmark

Print This Post Print This Post

PDF Version

No comments:

Post a Comment