MARANATA !!!

MARANATA !!!

Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Father’s Day 2012 – Songs, Poems, Messages Honoring Fathers

Happy Father’s Day 2012 – Songs, Poems, Messages Honoring Fathers




via Zondervan

Proverbs 23:24

 The father of the righteous will greatly rejoice;
he who fathers a wise son will be glad in him.

Malachi 4:6
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers

Proverbs 23:22
Listen to your father, who gave you life,

Proverbs 23:24
The father of a righteous man has great joy;
he who has a wise son delights in him

Still My Daddy: Fathers Day Video

 

http://youtu.be/BVQP6GL-Ps0

My Earthly Dad

With these three words,
“Dear Heavenly Father,”
I begin my every prayer,
But the man I see
While on bended knee
Is always my earthly dad.

He is the image
Of the Father divine
Reflecting the nature of God,
For his love and care
And strong faith laid bare
Pointed me to my Father above.

–Mary Fairchild


17 Jun 2012
by rodi in Uncategorized Tags: , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment