MARANATA !!!

MARANATA !!!

Sunday, June 24, 2012

GRACE TIS A CHARMING SOUND- Traditional Hymns Podcast

HymnPod: Grace! Tis A Charming Sound

 

Grace! Tis A Charming Sound

Play

 

Posted: 22 Jun 2012 09:47 PM PDT

Lyrics:Philip Dodd­ridge, Au­gus­tus M. Top­la­dy
Music: Isaac Smith

Grace, ’tis a charming sound,
Harmonious to mine ear;
Heaven with the echo shall resound,
And all the earth shall hear.

Refrain:
Saved by grace alone!
This is all my plea:
Jesus died for all mankind,
And Jesus died for me.

Grace first contrived the way
To save rebellious man;
And all the steps that grace display
Which drew the wondrous plan.

Grace first inscribed my name
In God’s eternal book;
’Twas grace that gave me to the Lamb,
Who all my sorrows took.

Grace led my roving feet
To tread the heavenly road;
And new supplies each hour I meet,
While pressing on to God.

Grace taught my soul to pray
And made mine eyes o’erflow;
’Twas grace which kept me to this day,
And will not let me go.

Grace all the work shall crown,
Through everlasting days;
It lays in heaven the topmost stone,
And well deserves the praise.

O let Thy grace inspire
My soul with strength divine
My all my powers to Thee aspire,
And all my days be Thine.

Play

Podcast: Play in new window | Download

No comments:

Post a Comment