MARANATA !!!

MARANATA !!!

Friday, June 3, 2011

YOU HOLD ME NOW BY Hillsong -Faith+Hope+Love - With Subtitles

Hillsong - You Hold Me Now - Faith+Hope+Love - With Subtitles


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT2v0NodZRs&feature=youtube_gdata_player
[ Hillsong Lyrics are found on www.songlyrics.com ]

You Hold Me Now
by Hillsong

On the day when I see
All that You have for me
When I see You face to face
There surrounded by Your grace


All my fears swept away
In the light of Your embrace
Where Your love is all I need
and forever I am free

Where the streets are made of gold
In Your presence healed and whole
Let the songs of heaven rise to You alone


No weeping
No hurt or pain
No suffering
You hold me now, You hold me now
No darkness
No sick or lame
No hiding


In this life I would stand
through my joy and my pain
Knowing theres a greater day
There's a hope that never fades

Where Your name is lifted high
and forever praises rise
For the glory of Your name
I'm believing for the day


Where the wars and violence cease
All creation lives in peace
Let the songs of heaven rise to You alone

For eternity
All my heart will give

All the glory to Your Name
With Subititles/Lyrics HQ
Faith+Hope+Love Album

No comments:

Post a Comment