MARANATA !!!

MARANATA !!!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Where Jesus Is, Tis Heaven-Traditional Hymns Podcast

Where Jesus Is, Tis Heaven

Download

Lyrics: Charles J. Butler
Music: James M. Blac
k

Since Christ my soul from sin set free,
This world has been a Heav’n to me;
And ’mid earth’s sorrows and its woe,
’Tis Heav’n my Jesus here to know.

Refrain:
O hallelujah, yes, ’tis Heav’n,
’Tis Heav’n to know my sins forgiv’n,
On land or sea, what matters where?
Where Jesus is, ’tis Heaven there.

Once Heaven seemed a far off place,
Till Jesus showed His smiling face;
Now it’s begun within my soul,
’Twill last while endless ages roll.

What matters where on earth we dwell?
On mountain top, or in the dell,
In cottage, or a mansion fair,

Where Jesus is, ’tis Heaven there.

No comments:

Post a Comment