Louie Giglio at Lee University
Louie Giglio leader of Passion City Church in Atlanta and of thousands of University students across the nation through his positions as speaker and founder of the Passion Movement, addressed students and faculty at Lee University’s Chapel on Oct 11, 2011. The university is located in Cleveland, Tennessee. Lee University is a private, comprehensive university located in Cleveland, Tennessee, in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. Lee is emerging as a leader in higher education in the southeastern region and was ranked in 2010 in the “Top Tier” in the South by U.S. News & World Report (Comprehensive Medium- Size Universities). Lee is also ranked by Princeton Review’s “Best Colleges” and is now one of the 141 colleges named Best in the Southeast. The university’s growing reputation as a quality institution can be seen in the high caliber of faculty, students, and friends who are drawn to the campus. This marks the 25th straight year of increased enrollment under the leadership of president, Dr. Paul Conn. Lee University is affiliated with Church of God, Cleveland, Tennessee.
- Louie Giglio – Passion 2012 at the Atlanta Dome (opening sermon)
- Louie Giglio – Passion 2012 at the Atlanta Dome (closing sermon)
- LOUIE GIGLIO – on PENTECOST at ASPIRE (Southern Baptist Convention) Conference 2011
- John Piper interviews Louie Giglio + How great is our God video
- Louie Giglio – Indescribable Tour
- Louie Giglio – The Global God Who Gives the Great Commission Desiring God 2011 National Conference Finish the Mission: For the Joy of All Peoples