MARANATA !!!

MARANATA !!!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Anywhere With Jesus-Traditonal Hymns Podcast

Anywhere With Jesus

Download

Lyrics: Jesse B. Pounds
Music: Daniel B. Towner

Anywhere with Jesus I can safely go,
Anywhere He leads me in this world below;
Anywhere without Him dearest joys would fade;
Anywhere with Jesus I am not afraid.

Refrain:
Anywhere, anywhere! Fear I cannot know;
Anywhere with Jesus I can safely go.

Anywhere with Jesus I am not alone;
Other friends may fail me, He is still my own;
Though His hand may lead me over drearest ways,
Anywhere with Jesus is a house of praise.

Anywhere with Jesus, over land and sea,
Telling souls in darkness of salvation free;
Ready as He summons me to go or stay,
Anywhere with Jesus when He points the way.

Anywhere with Jesus I can go to sleep,
When the darkening shadows round about me creep,
Knowing I shall waken nevermore to roam;
Anywhere with Jesus will be home, sweet home.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D84c88bzM8&feature=player_embedded#at=24

No comments:

Post a Comment