MARANATA !!!

MARANATA !!!

Monday, July 26, 2010

LIVING FOR JESUS-HYMN POD

Living For Jesus

Download

Lyrics: Thomas O. Chisholm

Music: Carl H. Low

Living for Jesus, a life that is true,

Striving to please Him in all that I do;
Yielding allegiance, glad hearted and free,
This is the pathway of blessing for me.

Refrain:
O Jesus, Lord and Savior, I give myself to Thee,
For Thou, in Thy atonement, didst give Thyself for me.
I own no other Master, my heart shall be Thy throne.
My life I give, henceforth to live, O Christ, for Thee alone.

Living for Jesus Who died in my place,
Bearing on Calvary my sin and disgrace;
Such love constrains me to answer His call,
Follow His leading and give Him my all.

Living for Jesus, wherever I am,
Doing each duty in His holy Name;
Willing to suffer affliction and loss,
Deeming each trial a part of my cross.

Living for Jesus through earth’s little while,
My dearest treasure, the light of His smile;
Seeking the lost ones He died to redeem,

Bringing the weary to find rest in Him.

  • Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment