MARANATA !!!

MARANATA !!!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

JESUS IS GOD-God in the Old Testament -Jesus in the New Testament

JESUS IS GOD
God in the Old Testament -Jesus in the New Testament
ON-TRACT.COM
HELPING YOU TO SHARE JESUS WITHOUT A CONFRONTATION
CREATOR
Gen 1:1
In the beginning God created the
heavens and the earth.
John 1:3
Through him all things were made; without him
nothing was made that has been made.
Col 1:15-16
He is the image of the invisible God, the
firstborn over all creation. For by him all things
were created: things in heaven and on earth,
visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers
or rulers or authorities; all things were created by
him and for him.
I am
Ex 3:14
God said to Moses, "I AM WHO
I AM. This is what you are to
say to the Israelites: 'I AM has
sent me to you.'"
John 8:58-59
"I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before
Abraham was born, I am!" At this, they picked
up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself,
slipping away from the temple grounds.
Prophecy
of God
incarnate
Isa 9:6
For to us a child is born, to us a
son is given, and the government
will be on his shoulders. And he
will be called Wonderful
Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of
Peace.
Matt 1:23
"The virgin will be with child and will give birth
to a son, and they will call him Immanuel"-
which means, "God with us."
Forgiver
Isa 43:25
"I, even I, am he who blots out
your transgressions, for my own
sake, and remembers your sins
no more.
Luke 5:20-21
When Jesus saw their faith, he said, "Friend,
your sins are forgiven." The Pharisees and the
teachers of the law began thinking to themselves,
"Who is this fellow who speaks blasphemy?
Who can forgive sins but God alone?"
First and
Last
Isa 44:6
"This is what the LORD says--
Israel's King and Redeemer, the
LORD Almighty: I am the first
and I am the last; apart from me
there is no God.
Rev 1:17-18
When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead.
Then he placed his right hand on me and said:
"Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. I
am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am
alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of
death and Hades.
Testimony
of Jesus
John 10:30-33
I and the Father are one." Again the Jews picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus
said to them, "I have shown you many great miracles from the Father. For which
of these do you stone me?" "We are not stoning you for any of these," replied the
Jews, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God."
John 14:9
Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you
such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say,
'Show us the Father'?
Testimony
of Peter
Matthew 16:15-17
"But what about you?" he asked. "Who do you say I am?"
Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God." Jesus
replied, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by
man, but by my Father in heaven.
Testimony
of John
John 1:1-2
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was
God. He was with God in the beginning.
Testimony
of Thomas
John 20:28-29
Thomas said to him, "My Lord and my God!"
Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are
those who have not seen and yet have believed."
Testimony
of Paul
Col 2:9
9 For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form,
Phil 2:5-7
Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus: Who, being in very nature
God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped, but made
himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human
likeness.
Testimony
of author of
Hebrews
Heb 1:8
But about the Son he says, "Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever, and
righteousness will be the scepter of your kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment