· ,Keith was of the Lord and lived for the Lord. You can hear it in His music.
· Copyright is a WORLDLY CONCEPT, but the fact that most ministers/ artists/ authors bow to it, proves that Mammon is their real god & that they do not trust Jesus Christ as their Provider! How in the world is it possible to have to pay 20 Euro for a worship DVD? This must make Jesus Christ 'sick!' If Jesus does not go through His church with a whip He has to apologize to the money changers of the tempel in Jerusalem!
· I think we are missing the point.Look at Keith's life. He wanted to be a 'star'. We gave in and said "Lord whatever You want, that's what I want too". When he accepted WHATEVER God had planned, he obtained fame beyond his wildest dreams. He refused to charge for the Gospel...God took care of his finacial needs. He had FAITH. God rewarded that faith. I admire his courage and his belief that He (God) really will take care of the rest.
Watching this makes my heart feel so happy! God did incredible things with Keith! This is SO awesome!
Keith Green's music pierces the heart like none other. His music will ring true through the ages, like Bach, because it honors the original Creator Himself. As does my favorite aria ... Io sono l'umile ancella (Francesco Cilea)
I have been so blessed by God through Keith's Music. I was never charged for anything his ministry sent me.
How different was Keith's ministry compared to so many "ministries" of today! A great lesson to those so called "faith movement" "prophets".
They had the little booklet "Last Days".. it had a little order page you could send in for albums. You could send what you could afford.. or if you couldnt they would still send you one. Thats how I get my first one.
If it wasnt for the free album .. I can honestly say.. I wouldnt have been saved. It was his music that introduced me to the Lord.
· A REAL christian couple with conviction, i know kieth is up there now, singing and praising god along with the angels and we will ALL be going home this year to sing with them to,i cant wait to get to heaven ........ PRAISE JESUS :-)
I agree completely. The same with bibles, sure, they don't give them away, but they aren't selling the gospel, they are selling the costs involved in making them. Even the Gideons who give the Book away couldn't do so without the donations to cover the cost of the Bibles you find in your hotel rooms :}
· everyone that never herd Kieth.....you have missed soooo much...I still love and appreciate his Ministry...
Keith struggled on this point because he wanted to obey God, but in his ignorance he felt that business is not really spiritual, sort of a necessary evil. You see this in Asia where the priests and monks are poor and live off of donations. We tend to think in terms of spiritual and secular, but this is not biblical; but we tend to judge others by that rule.
his best songs, the ones that spoke to me, "rushing wind" and "the prodigal son suite", "grace by which I stand" was another one
I wish alot of these gospel artists would look at this and get a clue.
This is so good.
What a ministry. The mega churches of today need to see this video. Restores my faith in the fact that threre are some people who really do hear the voice of the Lord and are not afraid to open their wallets to the less fortunate.
Even though one of his song said he did not want a crown, I am sure he is sitting in heaven with a big crown on his head.
"So you wanna go back to Egypt ..." such a great album ... I still have the liner notes from that album ... Dallas Taylor, Bob Dylan and a host of others played on that one.
see, that is where me and Kieth differed, and he wrote me and told me so. He was kind, but stern. I told him we christians needed good music in our lives, but I think he missed the point. I don't think he realized the impact of the words in his music, could draw so many. But with out the music, it was just a sermon. I am glad I got to meet them both."Old Shack Recording"..Late 1976 or early 1977.
Talk about practicing what you preach, truly inspirational.
You can buy the CD at the Last Days Ministries dot ORG website. The Keith Green Story is a bonus DVD that comes with The Ultimate Collection CD.
This is great! Kieth was such a God-sent, so glad, can't wait to meet him in heaven. ;)
there is one version of Christianity, but many versions of love, forgiveness and spirituality. there are many paths to the light
people can change the world one act of love and kindness at a time. a prophet is far reaching in impact and speaks to many people. there have been so many scandels and shallow, commericalizing of religion that trust is gone, people won't respond to another keith green in this information age....i am more and more convinced he is the 'last prophet', and it helped coming from the hippie era to spread the message of love
There's only one version of true Christianity. The truth is, without the Holy Spirit you cannot be a Christian. We are dead in our sins until the Holy Spirit makes us alive. God saves us, Jesus calls us out, we don't find Jesus. Jesus isn't the one lost.
· The reason why some...and I do mean some...people have a problem with evangelicals is because, if they are sincere, they have met Jesus in a reality and in a relationship. They know they have something good, and they want to shout about it...I do. I mean, if someone can cheer like a madman for someone running a sack of wind over a line of chalk, why can't we scream to everyone all about who saved my soul, and rescued me from a fiery eternity? People talk madly about their sports stars, (cont)
Not to correct those who won't listen, or cant hear, my dear fractal, but to make the point that the major statistic is this: ten out of ten will die. It's more important what you do and that you get Right with God. Now Jesus offered the perfect way, the only way, all we ever needed to do is confess our sins, He will cleanse you from all unrighteousness. No man can take that away.
Listen to the Keith Green song called "Trials turned to Gold." The things we go through can make us better, more patient, and able to help those around us, when we put everything into God's hands even when we don't understand.
It's too bad you missed the point of this story
I can understand how over zealous christians can be annoying. i'm an evangelical christian and i get annoyed sometimes, which is wrong of me. especially when i think about it this way. imagine you have a cure for a disease that someone doesn't know they have, would you as the sick person want to know you had it, and wouldn't you be thankful that someone told you and had a cure? although sometimes our ways can be misguided, for the most part thats all we're trying to do.
I know Hevan is going to be a awasome place, I know I will be there, The "Bible" tells me So. And my unborn child who died in a car accdnt, we were hit from behind, and my wife miscrd@ 5 mo.
He just misunderstood you. You were trying to tell him how it reached you. You were just thanking him.
He just decided he was going to do what he thought God wanted him to do.
· Just evangelical types, the ppl who quietly practice their religion are cool with me. I think Keith was a great musician/singer. I got into a heavy conversation with a friend at the time I wrote this post, so I see it came off much harsher than necessary - which I am sorry for. I haven't finished watching these videos so I guess I jumped the gun. But yeah in general I do not like overly preachy, loud, annoying religious types. Give me a nice quiet Catholic or Jewish service anyday.
Well the problem started with him not getting a good record deal, but maybe that was not a real problem coz it got Keith somewhere a lot of popular stars never came. Back to his Father. My question to you is what makes you so angry about religion?
I thought and always known that Keith was awesome but his wife Melody was pretty awesome herself...wow!
My life was completly changed the day I started to read Melodys Book, No Compromise, the keith green story. He was truly a blessed christian brother, and may God shine his light on you and your ministry Melody. Thank you for writing that book. John 3:3
Jesus is God's last great prophet and He already poured out His Spirit centuries ago.
I doubt he's concerned with rewards. The reward IS being with Jesus.
I Love These videos! My dad was a fan of Keith Green and now I am! I was so excited to have found these here! Thank You so much for downloading them! To GOD Be The Glory!
By the way, a big BIG thankyou for posting these videos. Keith was very influential to my parents as teens in the 70s, and now me, a teen in the now. God bless:)
let's be more direct rather than just quote a holy book. are you saying "keith green was a prophet, he was a light sent by god to shed light on the world"???
ok, this is where me and Kieth butted heads. I told him how wonderful his music was, and he got pissed that my interests was on his talent and music, and not on Christ. he miss under stood me !! I thought he was great, but he felt that I was more into his music, and not the message. Well I was living in the message. I was where he was, but I don't think he felt like anyone could feel like he did about Jesus. maybe we can't,at least not as intense !! Are we wrong Melody..Vic
· Keith was amazing...he died before I was born but his life still amazes me and inspires me. He was one that inspired me to get out of the Paranormal
A lot of Christians were a mess. god takes nobodies and makes them somebodies for Him.