WHO SHOULD SHARE JESUS ?
HELPING YOU TO SHARE JESUS WITHOUT A CONFRONTATION
He who wins souls is wise. Proverbs 11:30
1) Everyone is on a spiritual journey. Some are moving toward God and some are moving away from
Him. Most non-believers will talk with us about spiritual things if they are approached in a nonconfrontational
• God has set eternity in the hearts of men. Ecclesiastes 3:11
2) Surprisingly, the words evangelist/evangelists appear only three times in the New Testament.
1. We reached Caesarea and stayed at the house of Philip the evangelist. Acts 21:8
2. Do the work of an evangelist. 2 Tim 4:5
3. It was he who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, to prepare God's people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up. Eph 4:11-12
3) Jesus’ desire was to see more involved in the harvest.
• "The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field. Luke 10:2
• Go and make disciples of all nations. Matthew 28:19
• You will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth. Acts 1:8
• Those who had been scattered preached the word wherever they went. Acts 8:4
4) Each of us can begin to participate in the harvest today
1. Always carry gospel tracts and distribute them as you go about your normal routine.
2. Begin studying how to share your faith verbally in a manner that fits your personality.
• Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth. 2 Timothy 2:15
5) I am humbled when I read of Jesus’ attitude toward the lost. A question I ask myself is, “Do I care if
they go to hell? If I really do, why aren’t I sharing with them?”
• When he saw the crowds, he had compassion on them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. Matthew 9:36
• As he approached Jerusalem and saw the city, he wept over it. Luke 19:41
6) How we share is as important as what we share.
• Every Sabbath he reasoned in the synagogue, trying to persuade Jews and Greeks. Acts 18:4
• Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect. 1 Peter 3:15
Our God is big enough to use anything we say, no matter how poorly we think we may have done. The only thing He cannot use is our silence.