St John 1:16 tells us: And of his fullness have all we received, and grace for grace. This means all believers possess continuous grace, power and ability. God foresaw the fall of Adam and Eve. He already made full provisions for our restoration back to Himself. He invites all humankind to partake of these provisions!
When you know that God loves you, you will put your confidence in Him.
As we continue believing, God’s grace comes in and take us beyond what we are able to do.
The grace of God is a believers greatest witness!
- Continuous Grace! (diligentprojects5.wordpress.com)
- Bible Verses Inspiration- A Ransom Paid - Grace, Grace and More Grace (darrellcreswell.wordpress.com)
- What Grace Has Become (mtsweat.com)
- Grace in vain (sharinhislove.wordpress.com)
- by the grace of God... (thehandmaid.wordpress.com)
- Salvation Comes by Grace Alone! (anotherchristianblog.org)
- 3 Powerful Bible verses in attaining holiness (christianongtangco.wordpress.com)
- Marvelous (handfullofblessings.wordpress.com)