MARANATA !!!

MARANATA !!!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

LISTEN AND READ-THE WAY OF THE MASTER MINUTE

Sunday, February 7, 2010
Divine Encounters

ListenWhat is the priority of your life? Look at Apostle Paul's. He said, "For if I preach the Gospel, I have nothing to boast of, for necessity is laid upon me; yes, woe is me if I do not preach the Gospel! - I have made myself a servant to all, that I might win the more - I have become all things to all men, that I might by all means save some." Is that your priority today? How are you going to do it? How are you going to "save some?" Are you going to be lookingforever. Go share your faith while you still have time. for a divine encounter, where God has prepared the heart of someone to whom you can speak? Is that what you are praying for? Are you going to leave a Gospel tract somewhere today? Whatever you do, do something today. Tomorrow may never come. There goes another minute. Gone

MAKE THIS YOUR HOME PAGE
(If that link does not work for you, get easy instructions here.)
THE WAY OF THE MASTER WEBSITE | GET THE BOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment