MARANATA !!!

MARANATA !!!

Monday, December 10, 2012

PAUL WASHER-HOW DO YOU KNOW IF I’M SAVED?

"How Do I Know if I'm Saved?" (Paul Washer)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=UyHnAKrDFNE

Uploaded on Oct 14, 2008

IBI

Wow! What an awesome blessing this video is! I know Paul gets a lot of criticism but for the life of me I can't see why!

I want you to know how frustrated I was with most of the teaching I received from the churches I've attended. All of them do the say the prayer conversion thing but I'd go home and read through 1 John and be completely frustrated. They NEVER deal with these scriptures head on. Because they can't. Wouldn't fit their theology. I am rejoicing so much now! Thank you sooo much

So now, finally! I understand the tests of salvation and have a SOLID ground upon which to have my belief that YES I AM SAVED!!! Thank you soooo much Jesus for blessing me with Paul's teaching tonight. I am unbelievably overwhelmed with how obviously true what he said is and with how well Paul rightly divided the Word tonight!

Really. This video should be MANDATORY watching for every single new "believer" so they know that a decision is not the end of it. It gets WAY better!

No comments:

Post a Comment