MARANATA !!!

MARANATA !!!

Monday, September 10, 2012

PAUL WASHER -Lord Lord? I Never Knew You

Lord Lord? I Never Knew You – Paul Washer

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YSD7dvmTtzw

Uploaded by on Feb 23, 2009

MP3: http://illbehonest.com/Lord-Lord-I-Never-Knew-You-Paul-Washer
Paul Washer preaching on the Narrow Way http://illbehonest.com
I’ll Be Honest, will you?
Matthew 7:12-21 – 12 So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.
13 Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. 14 For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.
A Tree and Its Fruit
15 Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheeps clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 16 You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. 18 A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus you will recognize them by their fruits.
I Never Knew You
21 Not everyone who says to me, Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name? 23 And then will I declare to them, I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.


No comments:

Post a Comment