MARANATA !!!

MARANATA !!!

Thursday, March 1, 2018

A PRAYER

Christianity can be condensed into four words: Admit, Submit, Commit and Transmit. -Samuel Wilberforce


Heavenly Father, I come to you Lord through the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Lord I thank you for the gift of life, for the gift of your protection, Lord I ask that you Reveal your scriptures to me that I might know the truth! That I will be able to recognize a lie! Lord as a man (human being )that you created for a purpose we always seem to want to go down the easiest road? Heavenly Father I Pray whatever it cost me whatever is in my life , remove it! Lord I want to know the truth! I know that through the gift of the Holy Spirit that you will show us Your ways. Lord I claim the blood over the situation That I will learn to rely on the Holy Spirit and not my human emotions that you will reveal your Ways to me!Thank you Heavenly Father for your gift of salvation through the Lord Jesus Christ and the blood that he shed for me .Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment