MARANATA !!!

MARANATA !!!

Sunday, June 19, 2016

GOD GOOD FATHER !!Chris Tomlin -PLUS How Great Is Our God

Christianity can be condensed into four words: Admit, Submit, Commit and Transmit. -Samuel Wilberforce


11412358_972255012805643_4408794024178398255_n

GOD GOOD FATHER !!Chris Tomlin

“Good Good Father” Oh, I’ve heard a thousand stories of what they think you’re like But I’ve heard the tender whisper of love in the dead of night And you tell me that you’re pleased And that I’m never alone You’re a Good, Good Father It’s who you are, it’s who you are, it’s who you are And I’m loved by you It’s who I am, it’s who I am, it’s who I am Oh, and I’ve seen many searching for answers far and wide But I know we’re all searching For answers only you provide Cause you know just what we need Before we say a word You’re a Good, Good Father It’s who you are, it’s who you are, it’s who you are And I’m loved by you It’s who I am, it’s who I am, it’s who I am Cause you are perfect in all of your ways You are perfect in all of your ways You are perfect in all of your ways to us You are perfect in all of your ways You are perfect in all of your ways You are perfect in all of your ways to us Oh, it’s love so undeniable I, I can hardly speak Peace so unexplainable I, I can hardly think As you call me deeper still [x3] Into love, love, love [x3:] You’re a Good, Good Father It’s who you are, it’s who you are, it’s who you are And I’m loved by you It’s who I am, it’s who I am, it’s who I am You’re a Good, Good Father (You are perfect in all of your ways) It’s who you are, it’s who you are, it’s who you are And I’m loved by you (You are perfect in all of your ways) It’s who I am, it’s who I am it’s who I am

How Great Is Our God (Lyrics And Chords)

Indeed, our GOD is great and awesome!

12472759_1764980743731186_3258689540411433033_n

Being a good person will not get you into the Kingdom of Heaven! You need Salvation through Jesus Christ! No matter what you do you’re going to sin, you’re human after all. You only need think of something sinful to have committed the sin! Matthew 5:28 (KJV) 28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.That is why Jesus died on the cross! So that He could take your sins upon Himself! So that you can enter the Kingdom of God! His death pays for all your past, present and future sins. All you need to is accept the gift He has given you! 1 Timothy 2:5 (KJV) 5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Romans 6:23 (KJV) 23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Matthew 1:20-21 (KJV) 20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. 21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins. John 3:16(KJV) 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. Mark 2:17 (KJV) 17 When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.Acts 16:31 (KJV) 31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.Romans 10:9-10 (KJV) 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Admit you’re a sinner, repent on your sins and accept Jesus Christ as your Savior!12801518_1717161321854846_6697213526294684221_n

No comments:

Post a Comment