MARANATA !!!

MARANATA !!!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

THE LAMB OF GOD-VIDEO

THE LAMB OF GOD

Lamb of God


http://youtu.be/I9TvoeV7wzA

THE LAMB OF GOD 

Lyrics:
Your only Son, no sin to hide
But You have sent Him from your side
To walk upon this guilty sod
And to become the Lamb of God

Chorus:
O Lamb of God (Lamb of God)
Sweet Lamb of God (Sweet Lamb of God)
I love the Holy Lamb of God (Holy Lamb of God)
O wash me in His precious blood (wash me in His precious blood)
My Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God

Your gift of love they crucified
They laughed and scorned Him as He died
The humble King they named a fraud
And sacrificed the Lamb of God

Repeat Chorus

I was so lost I should have died
But You have brought me to Your side
To be led by Your staff and rod
And to be called the Lamb of God

Repeat Chorus (x2)

O wash me in His precious blood (wash me in His precious blood)
My Jesus Christ the Lamb of God

Scriptural Reference:
"The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said 'Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!'" John 1:29

 


Baby sheep (aka lambs) nursing
Baby sheep (aka lambs) nursing (Photo credit: mndaniels)
Lambs
Lambs (Photo credit: Andrew Middleton)
Pet Lambs
Pet Lambs (Photo credit: tigerweet)
Lamb
Lamb (Photo credit: GrahamPics1)

No comments:

Post a Comment