MARANATA !!!

MARANATA !!!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

THE SONGS OF SONGS-(Book of the Song of Solomon)

The Song of Songs (Book of the Song of Solomon)

http://youtu.be/YTSGFLs60ko


Uploaded by

A biblical parable.
The Book of the Song of Solomon ("The Song of Songs") is currently my favorite book of the Bible as it talks about the greatest love story yet to come. The Love between Christ, our bridegroom, and us, His soon to be Bride.
Music: "God, I love you so" by Freddy Hayler.


ALL QUOTES ARE VERSES TAKEN OUT OF THIS BOOK:


By night on my bed I sought the one I love;
I sought
hi
m, but I did not find him. (3:1)

I will rise now, I said,
And go about the city;
In the streets and in the squares
I will seek the one I love.


I sought him,
but I did not find him. (3:2)


I have come to my garden, my sister, my spouse;
I have gathered my myrrh with my spice;

I have
eaten my honeycomb with my honey;

I have drunk my wine with my milk. (5:1)



I sleep,
but my heart is awake;
It is the voice of my beloved!

He knocks, saying,

Open for me, my sister, my love,
My dove, my perfect one;
For my head is covered with dew,
My locks with the drops of the night. (5:2)

I have taken off my robe;
How can I put it on again?
I have washed my feet;
How can I defile them? (5:3)

My beloved put his hand
through the opening of the door,

And
my heart yearned for him. (5:4
)


I opened for my beloved,
But my beloved had turned away and was gone.
My heart leaped up when he spoke.
I sought him, but I could not find him;
I called him, but he gave me no answer.
(5:6)


"I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem,
If you find my beloved,
That you tell him I am lovesick!"(5:8)


"What is your beloved
More than another beloved,
O fairest among women?
What is your beloved
More than another beloved,
That you so charge us?"
(5:9)

"His countenance is like Lebanon,
Excellent as the cedars.
His mouth is most sweet,
Yes, he is altogether lovely."
(5:15-16)

"Where has your beloved gone,
O fairest among women?

Where has your beloved turned aside,
That we may seek him with you?"
(6:1)

"My beloved has gone to his garden,
To the beds of spices,
To feed his flock in the gardens,
And to gather lilies.
I am my beloveds,
And my beloved is mine."
(6:2-3)


"Set me as a seal upon your heart,
As a seal upon your arm;
For love is as strong as death [...]
Its flames are flames of fire,
A flame of the Lord."
(8:6)

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=song%20of%20songs;&version=50;

No comments:

Post a Comment