MARANATA !!!

MARANATA !!!

Friday, October 21, 2011

HALLOWEN-THE GRAT LIE TO CHILDREN

Halloween: The Great Lie To Children


http://youtu.be/zQjrsCWhOqY
Halloween is way behind us, but will be here again before we know it. So many Christians and non-Christians believe it to be a "fun holiday". I know I did as a child. But as the Apostle Paul says in 1 Corinthians 13:11, "When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me." This is why I have researched my childhood beliefs. Now, there is one major difference I have in this video and that is about "Dracula". The video doesn't give an accurate account of where "Dracula" got his origins. It is true this "Dracula" existed, but author Bram Stoker (1847-1912) based the title character of his 1897 novel "Dracula" on an actual human being whose name was "Vlad the Impaler". But most of this video is indeed based on fact. Of course, this will be contested.

No comments:

Post a Comment