MARANATA !!!

MARANATA !!!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

KEITH GREEN-VICTORY COMES THROUGH SURRENDER

Soften Your Heart-Keith Green

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0snyPIp6m-U&feature=player_embedded

O. L.One of the only times that victory comes through surrender.... Bow the knee to King Jesus.

Keith Green - Soften Your Heart (live)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLyhwbLZF4c&feature=related
Keith Green performing "Soften Your Heart" live at Jesus West Coast '82
You can find more info on www.keithgreen.com

Keith Green - Soften Your Heart - 1982


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exQAD74YOUA&feature=related
I .A.September 29, 2007 — Keith Green was of the most dedicated Born Again Christians of our time .. he died tragically in plane crash shortly after this concert, but his message will always live on
C.I wish I was there. I lived right down the street and was not a Christian.
A-Keith was a forerunner for this generation!
MM -What a fervor the guy had for praise. This concert was 32 days before he died. What a prophetic way to close this song.."You never die. You never die. You'll live forever. You'll never die."
Your music lives on Keith.
D.You have no idea how many people like me this music you posted has tremendously blessed.
My prayer for you is that God will ignore all your mistakes and continue to bless you for all your kind gestures and good you have ever done! Amen.
And may God continue to prosper the FAMILY AND MINISTRY Keith Green left behind.
I miss this one in a million unique apostle of God...with an extinguishable zeal for the Lord.IdolAmerica, I want to thank you for posting all these wonderful songs...especially this very song.I never get tired playing this track...it reaches to the dept of my soul and fills me with God's manifold presence
J4J There will never be another Keith Green. I guess his work was done here...when I think of his song, "I Can't Wait to Get to Heaven" I get goose bumps. He was awesome.
K-He Died before i was born... but i really can connect with his passion for Christ. Like the bones of the prophet... the power is still there

MWSGod can soften your heart if you look right into His Word, the Bible. You will have joy like Keith if you seek God first. 4 1 year ago

S.It makes me cry so hard! I can't wait to be in heaven worshipping God along with other people like Keith!
S.There is one word that comes to mind for me as I listen to Keith Green..."Annointed". Would that we would all have such a heart for the Lord.


Keith Green - Open Your Eyes (live)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbGqXvGmM5g&feature=related
m— May 26, 2008 — Keith Green performing "Open Your Eyes" live at Jesus West Coast '82

You can find more info on www.keithgreen.com
B. So many lost souls!! We have been living in this broken world for too long.
O Lord help our unbelief!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice videos! Especially as you draw with words of great joy to faith to Jesus. We send good health and happiness!
    Greetings with respect!

    ReplyDelete