MARANATA !!!

MARANATA !!!

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Ravi Zacharias at 1983 Amsterdam Conference with Billy Graham



Christianity can be condensed into four words: Admit, Submit, Commit and Transmit. -Samuel Wilberforce

SUBSCRIBED


At the invitation of Billy Graham, Ravi Zacharias spoke at a conference in Amsterdam in 1983. One year later, Ravi Zacharias began his own ministry, Ravi Zacharias International Ministries (RZIM). Watch this powerful video of Ravi addressing a gathering of evangelists from around the world.

"Before RZIM was formed, I was a professor at Nyack, the Alliance seminary, and I had just spoken for Billy Graham in Amsterdam in 1983. I was flying back from there and I thought to myself, 'Apologetics… How desperately it is needed.' All of my evangelism, as I heard it then, was geared to the unhappy pagan, as it were. And I thought, 'What about the happy pagan? What about the person who has questions and feels no need? What about that type of person? They are more lost in a sense, and desperately in need of finding the Savior." –Ravi Zacharias

No comments:

Post a Comment