MARANATA !!!

MARANATA !!!

Friday, October 2, 2009

I am not always.FROM His Grace Is Enough Today

I am not always.

I am not always strong.
Although, I may appear to be...
I am not always confident.
Although, I may take the risk.
I am not always full.
Although, I may not ask to be filled.
I am not always happy.
Although, I may have a smile.
I am not always connected.
Although, the pieces all seem to be present and attached.

I am not always.
There are those days-I just need strength. Someone else to hold me up.
There are those days--I just need encourgament. Someone to tell me I can do it well.
There are those days--I just need filling. Someone to stop and invest.
There are those days--I just need an extra dose of love. Someone to really care.
There are those days--I just need a connection. Someone to dig deep and find out what is really going on.

Lord, I know that only you can meet my needs. Help me to accept Your love fully so that I can release those around me from meeting my needs. But help me to accept if Your help and provision comes in human form.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

His Grace Is Enough Today

http://csocoteanu.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment