MARANATA !!!

MARANATA !!!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

HOW DEEP THE FATHER ' LOVE



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24spuXYeFKY&feature=player_embedded
Hope you enjoy listening to this song and find your life very meaningful with the Lord Jesus Christ! Accept him now as your personal saviour!
ffhurray
all i can say is that if your looking for peace. just have peace with God by believing his Son Jesus Christ. there is no real peace right now because on every side there is trouble and despair... but i can guarantee you that only the Lord Jesus Christ is the right person who can give you the peace that you are wanting for.....
bob8dylan
beautiful, wonderful, mighty God, Prince of Peace......how heart touching this song is......blessing to you and your life as you seek to stand for the truth.....
skyrf
Wonderful video. Thanks so much for using your gifts to bless others with the story of our Savior's love
Jallulah
This is very beautiful!and the way it is presented is very thought provoking!I hope many lives are changed as people open their eyes,hearts and minds to the will of God for their life!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8tUP1R6hPo&feature=related
liveovertherainbow
"How Deep the Fathers Love for Us" by Fernando Ortega with random scenery pics
Oh Lord change my heart.. purify me. Cleanse me from all that's defiled. Lord burn your holy fire within me and cleanse me..Lord..there's only One God. One Power. I believe in You.
spadawah Behold the Man upon His cross,
My sin upon his shoulders.
Ashamed I hear my mocking voice
Call out among the scoffers.

It was my sin that held him there
Until it was accomplished.
His dying breath has brought me life
I know that it is finished.

These have got to be some of the best lyrics ever written. The most powerful truth there is right there, folks...
jackie287
Why should I gain from His Reward?
I cannot give an answer
But this I know with all my heart
His wounds have paid my ransom.

It's funny, a lot of the pictures in your video is how I picture heaven will be.
amessageofhope
And far far greater than anyone of us can ever imagine Jackie =)
'For How deep the fathers love for us? He should give us his only Son'

The heavens above shall be more beautiful more pure more wonderful more holier than any mind could ever conceive!

Our hearts can picture just a glimpse of it for we have jesus there, and he gives us along with that miracle of ever lasting Love that Image in our minds,hearts and souls an Image we hold dear to our hearts, Heaven, Heaven above!
=)God Bless
Utopiang
Praise the Lord for this beautiful, reverent song which exults and glorifies Him. Why should I gain from His reward? Thank you, precious Saviour, for paying my ransom.
shynebryte4u
Thank You Jesus for using Fernando to touch our hearts in this time. EVERY KNEE WILL bow in His presence. Hallelujah
meier099
Amazing, brings me to tears everytime I hear this :)
kotvoorstelling

I love this song. It's so comforting. Thanks a lot!
lhartness

Thanks for posting. Very comforting today.  I love Fernando's take on this hymn.
washseacbcmember
Praises to the Lord! Thanks for posting this video.

HisStrengthisPerfect

this is a beautiful song, truly moving and tearful. I'm a passionate person for Jesus and after hearing this song I realize how much everyone needs to be aware that Jesus is not the enemy He is our Friend.
aznkutie4eva
so deep i luv it!!
ndngal16 (
aaaammmmmennnnnnnnnnn!!!
Christloverm90 thankyou...
instantno0dle AMEN!!
ragazza1974
Great blessing! Thank you! God bless!
spectersparten
Indesputedly one of the best songs I have ever heard 10/10 God bless :)
DarEEuh
"His wounds have paid my ransom..."

Why should we gain from his reward? Because he loves us more than anything and, although our wretched sins are not acceptable in his sight, he sent his son to die for those wretched sins. Now, we have direct access to the Holy God. Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment