MARANATA !!!

MARANATA !!!

Friday, January 14, 2011

FRANCIS CHAN on Our Upcoming Conference for Pastors

Francis Chan on Our Upcoming Conference for Pastors

Permalink

This is the first post in a question and answer series with Francis Chan.

You were with us at the National Conference in October and gave a powerful message. Could you share a little about how you viewed that experience and any effect it might have on how you are viewing this upcomingConference for Pastors?

I loved being at the National Conference. I think my favorite part was being a part of a true team. It sure seemed like God was the One who assembled the team and made the messages work together. I have so much respect for the other men who spoke and loved how they were able to communicate so powerfully. My hope is that the Lord does the same thing at the upcoming conference.

I am praying that the Spirit would direct me as I study and empower me as I speak. He is already placing passages and thoughts into my mind that I am anxious to share. It is a humbling thought to be teaching godly men who have given so much for Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment