MARANATA !!!

MARANATA !!!

Friday, January 21, 2011

ABOUT PRIDE



Hi My name is ★PRIDE★:
I am a cheater.
I cheat you of your God-given destiny because you demand your own way.
I cheat you of contentemnt because you deserve better than this.
I cheat you of knowledge because you already know it all.
I cheat you of healing becasue you're too full of me to forgive.
I cheat you of holiness because you refuse to admit when you're wrong.
I cheat you of vision because you'd rather look in the mirror than out a window.
I cheat you of genuine friendship because nobody's going to know the real you.
I cheat you of love becasue real romance demands sacrifice.
I cheat you of greatness in heaven because you refuse to wash another's feet on earth.

Author Unknown.


Proverbs 16:18
Pride goes before destruction,
and haughtiness before a fall.

Proverbs 11:2
Pride leads to disgrace,
but with humility comes wisdom.

James 4:6
But he gives us even more grace to stand against such evil desires. As the Scriptures say,
“God opposes the proud but favors the humble.”
"It matters not if the world has heard or approves or understands the only applause we are meant to seek is that of nail-scarred hands."–B. J. Hoff

No comments:

Post a Comment