MARANATA !!!

MARANATA !!!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

DON MOEN-GOD WILL MAKE A WAY

God Will Make a Way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zo3fJYtS-o&feature=related
Don Moen's popular song "God Will Make a Way" with lyrics
MarleneDavid14
This is what Jesus says,: "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No man comes to the Father except through me." For me, He has 'made' a way, and He is that way. He's our way, and He asks, "Do you believe this"?
God Will Make A Way


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hOjYR8UZT8&feature=related
God Will Make A Way" - Don Moen.

Lyrics:

God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength
For each new day
He will make a way
He will make a way

By a roadway in the wilderness
You lead me
And rivers in the desert will I see
Heaven and earth will fade
But His Word will still remain
He will do something new today


rayengine21
GOD! YOU ARE THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE! PLEASE HELP ME OVERCOME TIS JOURNEY that I AM GOING THROUGH!!! AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment