MARANATA !!!

MARANATA !!!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

THE CHRISTMAS SHOES

The Christmas Shoes


http://www.tangle.com/view_video?viewkey=2889e9adf78bc6dd9c0d
John Rainez
This song is about a love a son has for his mother,and wants to get her one last wish before she dies,and that wish was to have a pair of shoes so she could dance in them before she dies because when she was a little girl she had lost the opportunity to do so! I really love this song and I think this song is very touching to every spirit that hears it! If you have a heart this song will have you thinking of something special you could do for a loved one before they die or while they are living!


Hannah Taylor aka Lila Moon posted a comment.
I love this song! It reminds me of what Christmas is about, and it's really touching.

dana Poggio
thank you Jesus...for saving my life....my autistic son came home with a gift for me and said I must open it immediatly....an inexpensive set of jewelry....he was so overjoyed...I am the luckiest Mom in the world

Mikayla Schneiter
Growing up, it was just my mom and I, so this song and others like it really touch me.
rick rivera
Live life to it's fullest adoring Jesus, for he takes it or gives it. In this story Jesus did both.


TRACY PATTERSON
THIS SONG IS GREAT,IT MAKES ME CRY EVERYTIME I HEAR IT,MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment