MARANATA !!!

MARANATA !!!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

LOVE LETTER

Jesus' Love Letter


Jesus' Love Letter for you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6_mFtzXrTQ&feature=PlayList&p=2C7B51065C8D7C27&index=47

.PRAISE THE LORD.
Different people:
God You are amazing. I believe that he is my saviour. He suffered for us when he did not have to. God Gave up everything he loved tyo gain our love and i believe that is true. If you do not that i am sorry but i will pray for you. Just Know that no one is a mistake for God chose us when he created the Earth. God Created you and he is you True Father
God is a loving God and an awesome God!!! With every breath that I take I am thankful that he still lets me take it. For I know that he is the one breathing in me. If it wasnt for him I know that I wouldnt be the person that I am today. Without God I know that my life would have nothing but chains. I am free from my chains that Satan has tried to bestow on me. I am free with the love and power of my Lord Jesus Christ and the love of my Father God. I love you Jesus and God. AMEN
This is undoubtably the most beautiful expression of how much we really do mean to God. If anyone ever doubts that the Father does not love them...PLEASE listen to this with an open heart and let it forever change your life. You are truly a blessing to this world for putting this on YouTube, rjanezel. May God keep you and yours in His loving arms; and may He truely bless you with all the riches of heaven.
Everything that was said in the video is true. Having a relationship with Father God is the greatest relationship that anyone can possibly have. I'm sorry that you don't have that relationship, but I will pray for you
YES LORD Iwant to be ur child please enter in to my life and forgive me for all my sins show me like a father should show a child wat to do and guide me n every step
This is a very beautiful letter, it touched my heart, God bless you all!
Baruch Ha Shem Adonai Yeshua! (Hebrew) - Blessed be The Name of our Lord Jesus! (English
Wow...Wow!! this video is so true. I loved every single word written and said. Wow! Thank God for people who still believe in God. Thank you so much for such a beautiful video. Amen! This message was so very very wonderful and meaningful......
It is the BEST love letter Ever!!
I am Amazed by Gods love! There are no words to describe how I feel! He's simply the BEST.
WOW,WOW WOW THE BEST. HOW CAN WE SAY NO TO GOD!
PRAISE GOD!

I LOVE YOU GOD!!

JOHN 316"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,[f] that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.[g] 19This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. 21But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God."[h]

No comments:

Post a Comment