MARANATA !!!

MARANATA !!!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ill Need You Mom -GOD BLESS ALL THE MOTHERS

Ill Need You Mom- IgniterMedia.com

LOVE IT LOVE IT AND THA'S THE ROLE OF MAMA'S TEACHING THEIR CHILDREN ABOUT GOD AND TELLING THEM TO DREAM BIG..THAT THEY ARE WONDERFULLY CREATED AND LOVED...IT'S AN HONORABLE GIFT FROM GOD...BEING A MOM!!AMY ESTEP
The words of the children are powerful. Let it be said that our children were the generation that changed the world!Denise Leak
This brings tears to my eyes and joy to my heart!Rita Chisum
it thrilled my heart! What a beautiful way to remind us that the most important thing we can do for our children is teach them about Christ.Wacia Leonard
May God bless all the moms that are teaching their children about Jesus Christ.Felicia Escamea
I am going off to college in the fall and i still need my mom. she is my best friend and my greatest support (next to God). She is my hero and she will never know the impact she made and is making on me, because there is no way to tell her. GOD BLESS MOTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!Abbey Blaszczak
We as a Mother have to lear that there is not just what they say, but what they mean.Pamela Martinez
GOD BLESS ALL THE MOTHERS

No comments:

Post a Comment