MARANATA !!!

MARANATA !!!

Saturday, November 17, 2012

HAVEN TODAY-HOPE FOR YOUR PRODIGAL PART 5 AND 6 -LISTEN NOW


HAVEN TODAY-HOPE FOR YOUR PRODIGAL-LISTEN NOW

  11.16.12

Friday

HOPE FOR YOUR PRODIGAL
[ PART 5 WITH BARBARA JULIANI ]

Have you ever run away from home? You may not have left mom and dad, but we all are runaways in a spiritual sense. We have all run from the Lord, but nothing can compare to the feeling of coming home.

Listen | Send to a Friend| Order a copy on CD

PART 6

november 2012

11.17.12

Hope For Your Prodigal with Barbara Juliani

Have you tried to bring a prodigal child or friend back to faith? In your own strength, it may seem impossible. But don’t be discouraged because God is in the business of leading prodigals home.

Listen | Send to a Friend | Order a copy on CD


Oh Lord make me like the Prodigal Father,

steadfast, forgiving and strong ~

So that even when I have been wounded,

and I feel that I’ve been wronged,

Lord, You will help me to look the other way,

and celebrate the Love within,

that each time someone  says “forgive me”

that’s where I can begin.

Help me not to be like the older brother

Who resents his father’s grace

But Oh Dear Lord let me learn the lesson here,

in the mercy of your embrace.

By

Diane Reed

http://dianereedwiter.wordpress.com/2012/10/03/the-prodigal-father/

No comments:

Post a Comment