MARANATA !!!

MARANATA !!!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

PAUL WASHER-THE IDOLATRY OF DECISION-ISM-War On The Sinner’s Prayer

Paul Washer - War On The Sinner's Prayer

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yZyzzSw0Log#!

 Uploaded by on Jan 2, 2009

This is my favorite excerpt of Paul Washer's message entitled: 10 Indictments of the Modern Church. He's a true messenger of God and is highly anointed in the Holy Spirit.

My salvation wasn't rested on a simple prayer. An overwhelming flood of JOY flowed over my entire body and I knew I was saved. It was a complete surrendering over to His love.

Test yourself and see if you are truly saved. If you really, truly are you should HATE sin and be moving away from it as much as possible.

1 John 2:15 - "Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him."

I hope this has convicted some of you. If it did then the Holy Spirit is moving in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment