MARANATA !!!

MARANATA !!!

Monday, June 13, 2011

FRANCIS CHAN ~on Revolution in World Missions

Francis Chan on Revolution in World Missions


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUJG_CW7d70&feature=player_embedded
Free Book - Revolution in World Missions

Change your life

Do you long to let go of self-centeredness and be more eternally minded?

Do you desire to make a difference in the lost world but aren't sure how to go about it?

The gripping message in Revolution in World Missions can radically change your life.

Revolution in World Missions

K.P. Yohannan

Step into the story of missionary statesman Dr. K.P. Yohannan and experience the world through his eyes—from the villages of India to the shores of Europe and North America. Watch out: His passion is contagious!

With fascinating true stories and eye-opening statistics, you'll be challenged to examine and change your lifestyle in view of millions who have never heard the Gospel.

What people are saying about this book

"It made me look deeply into my heart and ask myself, 'Am I living as a real Christian?'"Sharon, Parkland FL

"Brother K.P. really identified God's heartbeat. Very few preachers speak on the topics that are in this book."Marla, Enfield CT

"This is a new and exciting perspective."Lorna, Boise ID

"Every chapter brought tears to my eyes and deep conviction to my heart."Kim, Jacksonville FL

"Thank you for your book. I will be passing it on to my friends and family."Bracia, Corona CA

http://www.gfa.org/offer/freebook/?cm_mmc=AFA-_-WM-_-Banner-_-B1

No comments:

Post a Comment