MARANATA !!!

MARANATA !!!

Friday, December 16, 2011

FIGURING LIFE OUT -ONE THOUSANDS GIFTS

Figuring Life Out - One Thousand Gifts

http://youtu.be/GhOUaszMGvQ

One Thousand Gifts
A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are

Published by Zondervan
Available wherever books are sold
Come join the community taking the dare to LIVE FULLY

http://www.onethousandgifts.com
http://www.aholyexperience.com
"Ann Voskamp is truly one of the most gifted writers I have ever read.
If you want a book that will challenge you and mess with you in the most beautiful of ways, this is it.

Amen amen amen amen... amen.

Praise God, thank God that someone else knows what I'm talking about. The need for radical change in the way we live out lives, the recognition of and adaptation to that which is sacred and holy and meaningfully REAL.

Thank you so, so much for this expression of your heart and mind.

May God richly bless you and those you love, for this is a great blessing to many, myself included.

With much love,

God bless.

  • outstanding message I love it thank you

    Amazing! Simply amazing!
  • WOW! This spoke VOLUMES to me!  Here I am, homeschooling 5 (soon 6!) and I am GUILTY of rushing, racing, sleeping right thru! What kind of teacher am I? one that needs to go back to school and teach my children to STAY AWAKE!

    Powerful!

    love,

    This is the most thought-provoking, life-changing 4+ minutes of video I've watched in a very very long time. Took my breath away. I have ordered the book and will begin reading it very soon, no excuses.
  • This is a beautiful video. No matter where we are in life, no matter how old or young, we can begin... today.

This music is from David Nevue... the song: No More Tears... one of my very favorites *ever*

No comments:

Post a Comment