MARANATA !!!

MARANATA !!!

Friday, October 28, 2011

PSALMUL 139

Psalmul 139

http://youtu.be/orfm_QtEU6U

CITIT SI RECITAT DE MARCEL IURES

For the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David.

1 O LORD, You have searched me and known me.
2 You know my sitting down and my rising up;
You understand my thought afar off.
3 You comprehend my path and my lying down,
And are acquainted with all my ways.
4 For there is not a word on my tongue,
But behold, O LORD, You know it altogether.
5 You have hedged me behind and before,
And laid Your hand upon me.
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
It is high, I cannot attain it.

7 Where can I go from Your Spirit?
Or where can I flee from Your presence?
8 If I ascend into heaven, You are there;
If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there.
9 If I take the wings of the morning,
And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
10 Even there Your hand shall lead me,
And Your right hand shall hold me.
11 If I say, “Surely the darkness shall falla]">[a] on me,”
Even the night shall be light about me;
12 Indeed, the darkness shall not hide from You,
But the night shines as the day;
The darkness and the light are both alike to You.

13 For You formed my inward parts;
You covered me in my mother’s womb.
14 I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;b]">[b]
Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well.
15 My frame was not hidden from You,
When I was made in secret,
And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed.
And in Your book they all were written,
The days fashioned for me,
When as yet there were none of them.

17 How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God!
How great is the sum of them!
18 If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand;
When I awake, I am still with You.

19 Oh, that You would slay the wicked, O God!
Depart from me, therefore, you bloodthirsty men.
20 For they speak against You wickedly;
Your enemies take Your name in vain.c]">[c]
21 Do I not hate them, O LORD, who hate You?
And do I not loathe those who rise up against You?
22 I hate them with perfect hatred;
I count them my enemies.

23 Search me, O God, and know my heart;
Try me, and know my anxieties;
24 And see if there is any wicked way in me,
And lead me in the way everlasting.
(New King James Version)
Footnotes:
  1. Psalm 139:11 Vulgate and Symmachus read cover.
  2. Psalm 139:14 Following Masoretic Text and Targum; Septuagint, Syriac, and Vulgate read You are fearfully wonderful.
  3. Psalm 139:20 Septuagint and Vulgate read They take your cities in vain.
http://www.biblegateway.com/

PSALMUL 139

1Doamne, Tu mă cercetezi de aproape şi mă cunoşti,

Ps 17.3;Ier 12.3;

2ştii când stau jos şi când mă scol, şi de departe îmi pătrunzi gândul.

2Împ 19.27;Mat 9.4;Ioan 2.24-25;

3Ştii când umblu şi când mă culc, şi cunoşti toate căile mele.

Iov 31.4;

4Căci nu-mi ajunge cuvântul pe limbă, şi Tu, Doamne, îl şi cunoşti în totul.

Evr 4.13;

5Tu mă înconjori pe dinapoi şi pe dinainte, şi-Ţi pui mâna peste mine.

6O ştiinţă atât de minunată este mai presus de puterile mele: este prea înaltă ca s-o pot prinde.

Iov 42.3;Ps 40.5;Ps 131.1;

7Unde mă voi duce departe de Duhul Tău, şi unde voi fugi departe de Faţa Ta?

Ier 23.24;Iona 1.3;

8Dacă mă voi sui în cer, Tu eşti acolo; dacă mă voi culca în locuinţa morţilor, iată-Te şi acolo;

Amos 9.2-4;Iov 26.6;Prov 15.11;

9Dacă voi lua aripile zorilor, şi mă voi duce să locuiesc la marginea mării,

10şi acolo mâna Ta mă va călăuzi, şi dreapta Ta mă va apuca.

11Dacă voi zice: "Cel puţin întunericul mă va acoperi, - şi se va face noapte lumina dimprejurul meu!"

12Iată că nici chiar întunericul nu este întunecos pentru Tine; ci noaptea străluceşte ca ziua, şi întunericul ca lumina.

Iov 26.6;Iov 34.22;Dan 2.22;Evr 4.13;

13Tu mi-ai întocmit rărunchii, Tu m-ai ţesut în pântecele mamei mele:

14Te laud că sunt o făptură aşa de minunată. Minunate sunt lucrările Tale, şi ce bine vede sufletul meu lucrul acesta!

15Trupul meu nu era ascuns de Tine, când am fost făcut într-un loc tainic, ţesut în chip ciudat, ca în adâncimile pământului.

Iov 10.8-9;Ecl 11.5;

16Când nu eram decât un plod fără chip, ochii Tăi mă vedeau; şi în cartea Ta erau scrise toate zilele care-mi erau rânduite, mai înainte de a fi fost vreuna din ele.

17Cât de nepătrunse mi se par gândurile Tale, Dumnezeule, şi cât de mare este numărul lor!

Ps 40.5;

18Dacă le număr, sunt mai multe decât boabele de nisip. Când mă trezesc, sunt tot cu Tine.

19O, Dumnezeule, de ai ucide pe cel rău! Depărtaţi-vă de la mine, oameni setoşi de sânge!

Isa 14.4;Ps 119.115;

20Ei vorbesc despre Tine în chip nelegiuit, Îţi iau Numele ca să mintă, ei, vrăjmaşii Tăi!

Iuda 15;

21Să nu urăsc eu, Doamne, pe cei ce Te urăsc, şi să nu-mi fie scârbă de cei ce se ridică împotriva Ta?

2Cron 19.2;Ps 119.158;

22Da, îi urăsc cu o ură desăvârşită; îi privesc ca pe vrăjmaşi ai mei.

23Cercetează-mă, Dumnezeule, şi cunoaşte-mi inima! Încearcă-mă, şi cunoaşte-mi gândurile!

Iov 31.6;Ps 26.2;

24Vezi dacă sunt pe o cale rea, şi du-mă pe calea veşniciei!

http://www.bibliaromana.net/biblia/cornilescu_trimiteri/Biblia.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment