MARANATA !!!

MARANATA !!!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

LISTEN AND READ-THE WAY OF THE MASTER MINUTE

Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Then Will I Teach

ListenAfter David had sinned with Bathsheba and God used Nathan the prophet to expose his sin, the king cried, "Have mercy upon me, O God, according to Your loving kindness; according to the multitude of Your tender mercies, blot out my transgressions." Our sins can be blotted out, not because of anything we have done, but because of the "multitude of [God's] tender mercies." Then David pleaded, "Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin." Notice the word "thoroughly." Have we been "thoroughly" washed or is there some dirty little secret sin still clinging to our flesh? Being clean in God's sight is the great key to reaching to lost. Then David prayed, "Then I will teach transgressors Your ways, and sinners shall be converted to You." There goes another minute. Gone forever. Go share your faith while you still have time.

MAKE THIS YOUR HOME PAGE
(If that link does not work for you, get easy instructions here.)
THE WAY OF THE MASTER WEBSITE | GET THE BOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment