MARANATA !!!

MARANATA !!!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

SONG OF PSALM 91

Song of Psalm 91

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4uWhg9vRcE&feature=player_embedded

INspired by HIM - immerse yourself in HIS WORD.To the Bible Text. MUSIC by CHRIS MAX. Piano then Guitar & Orchestra. Psalm 119 139 147 and 23 has lyrics and chords.
1. Those who live in the Shelter of the Most High
....will find rest in the Shadow of The Almighty.
CHORUS
2. This I say of The Lord "He alone is my refuge and place of safety, He is my God , and I trust in Him".
3. For He will rescue me from every trap and plague protect me.
CHORUS
4. He will Shield me with His Wings.
....He will Shelter me with His feathers.
....His faithful promises are my armour
....and protection.
5. I will not fear the terrors of the night
the dangers of the day
6. Nor the plague that stalks in darkness
nor the arrow that flies at midday.
7. Though a thousand may fall , and ten thousand more are dying it will not come near me.
8. But I will see it with my eyes, the reward of the wicked.
9. Lord You say you will protect and rescue those who love You and trust in Your Holy Name.
CHORUS
16. You will satisfy me
......with a long life
......and show me
.........Salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment